Saturday, January 26, 2008

Week 3 Photos + Sat. & Sun. Jan. 26 & 27 Workout(s)

Saturday: Kenpo X
Sunday: Stretch X? NOT Cardio X! instead (needed to feel the burn going into recovery week)

It's here -- the end of Week 3 -- 25% done. Attacked. Destroyed. Pwnd. W00T! My scale is reading 194 -- down from 200 when I started three weeks ago. A new diet, Tony in the morning, then 40 minute walks at lunch. Lots of sweat, my lungs are SOLID even in the cold air, and I'm feeling some big differences in my big ol' body.

I decided to get a lil' crazy with the photos, so I had Deb take some today. You know -- Day 1's, Week 3's, and I'll do Week 6's, then 9's, then the finals on the 90th day. The end of ROUND ONE of P90X, then it'll be on to a second set. Rockin' on! Have a great weekend everyone...



Reasons to Workout

As if any of us needed an additional reason to lose weight and keep exercising, check out this map from CNN. The obesity rate in this country is staggering, and I wish I had taken hold of my eating habits and overall health 10 or even 20 years ago.

No comments: