Tuesday, January 08, 2008

MADTV: Apple iScrewed Me Again

LOL isn't this the truth. Love this iPod ad and Feist song -- but here's a new twist really getting to the heart of what Apple's been doing to their customers over the past year. MADTV, rock on!



More MADTV: The iRACK

In case you missed it, here's another MADTV spoof, with a bit of an "Iraq Attack" political theme. Nicely done.



Conan Goes Country

I remember watching the very first Late Night w/Conan O'Brien. I was working as the morning show producer at WGAL TV8 in good ol' Lancaster, PA. It was late, I was alone in the sprawling newsroom, and the small TV near my desk was tuned to our broadcast. (My shift to create the morning show was 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. Yikes.)

Conan came out, did his thing while I did mine (writing scripts and editing tape, making a crazy, crazy low salary while the anchors reading my work were getting, shall we say... more) and I enjoyed it.

Here's Conan on last night's show, without writers, doing his thing. Not too shabby -- rock on you RAFF lookin' late night host of hosts!

No comments: