Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sun. Jan. 6 Workout(s)

Morning:
Power 90 Sculpt 3-4 490 Calories Burned

Late Afternoon:
35 minute walk 400 calories burned

Again, felt great getting up at 5:40 this morning and bringing it with Tony. Was quiet, the cats were happy for yet another early feeding ;) and Deli watched me most of the workout from the nearby stairs. Bet he's thinking... wow. What... is... he... doing.

Man, was a perfect day for a walk here in North Carolina. Carolina Blue skies, about 68 degrees, a few clouds, lots of sun, and all the rest. Had a hard time at Apex Community Park, was so jammed we headed home and I finished up around the ol' neighborhood.

Also hit the chin up bar in the pantry four times today. Started only doing 3 at a time, 4th out the question. Been only 2 days? and I can pull 4 pretty easily. I wonder how many Tony will ask me to do in the P90X workout(s)? Man I'm so excited, after doing Power 90 circuit/cardio a few hundred times last year, to hit some new extended content/moves.

Headed out after the nice walk and just picked up a complete load of groceries to match what's in my P90X eating books. Looking forward to lots of PROTEIN and the usual lack of breads and other high glycemic foods.

The next 90 days will feature lots of working out with Tony/bringin' it, LOTS of eating (will be a challenge to walk that walk!) and, my guess is, lots of losing weight these first 30 days. Goodbye 40 inch waist, hello... a smaller one? LOL!

My P90X journey begins tomorrow -- Day 1, January 6, 2008. Woot! ;)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hi Tim!! I don't know if you're still doing the P90X program or not, but if you are I'm PROUD of you! I did it too!

I have a question, I noticed here that you logged your calories burned for P90 Sculpt 3/4.

I was curious how you figured that and if you knew how many calories are burned doing the P90 Sweat 3/4. I'm trying to keep close track on all my calorie burning doing these awesome workouts.

Any info would be helpful! You can post a reply here or feel free to email me!!

Keep pushing play Tim!!

Kim
Jucstice@gmail.com