Week 18 | Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts
Shakeology 30 Minute Workout
My 30-Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar
A few weeks back, I took a day to write about a small mental/verbal change that could change your day.
The next time you feel to urge to turn someone down or not do something, stop yourself from using the word can't. Substitute the word won't.
Ouch. Still stings, doesn't it? We *can* do a great many things; things we even think aren't possible in the here and now. Can we stretch ourselves to fit in 30-40 minutes of exercise? Can we set aside our deep dislike for a given household chore for 15 minutes, turn off our internal stonewalling, and just get it done?
Sure we can.
How does it feel to take real responsibility, be truthful, and say I WILL NOT:
- Workout (it's too HAAARD!)
- Clean up that little mess (or big one!)
- Change our eating habits just a little, swapping in whole grain bread for that sugary white fluff
- Cut just one can of sugar candy (oops, Pepsi or Coke) from passing my lips today (or better yet stop altogether and drink just water, unsweet tea, etc.)
- Substitute a more healthy lean roast beef sandwich with only veges and mustard at 6"/medium or small size, instead of that 12"/foot long tuna calorie bomb
- Get in shape, feel better, have more energy, live longer, and elevate my mood
With Friday here, bring this front of mind as you confront your weekend and beyond.
What can you move from the will not do for me/my family column and move it over to the yes I WILL do column?