Thursday, April 01, 2010




Week 16 | Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts
P90X Yoga X
My 30-Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


Ommmm.... Back in the saddle with some Yoga. Nothing feels better. It used to be tough, but, like most things, over time it's gotten easier. I can extend the stretches, go deeper, and come out with a little more sweat each time.

Still haven't totally shaken this darn flu thing. Mostly in my head, literally. Back on the trail later, and 80 degree NC temps as far as the eye can see. So good.


Tacked on a 12 mile ride or so over lunch, nothing too fancy. Still not feeling 100%, but a solid 50 min. ride was nice.

Don't spend another day waiting... Let's get started.
Ready to get in shape, with my help? I can be your coach, help you via email/online, and get you started on the right foot. First, sign up here to get me as your free coach. Next, click SHOP here to get your copy of Power 90 (beginners) or P90X (intermediate) or Insanity (advanced interval training). (NBA stars, singers like Cheryl Crow and Pink, and folks like you and I are doing it! Here's Tony Horton talking about P90X.) Bolster your food plan by tracking your calories with fitday.com (guys, 2,500 cals a day, gals 1,800), and consider drinking a Shakeology shake in place of lunch -- it's like going to the salad bar with five plates. If you're already a P90X user, take the next step and be a coach with my help. Keep pushing play, bring it, A+ P90X review!


No comments: