Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sun. Jan. 13 Workout(s)

Morning:
P90X Shretch X

Afternoon:
Walk

Last night about 8 p.m. I was feeling pretty bad. A bit of the chills, felt a bit weak, and my calves were really aching. I was worried I was getting sick -- but I was pretty sure this was six days of lighter eating, focusing on protein, and lots and lots of activity that was finally catching up to me.

I was glad to see, before I hit the sack at 9:30, that today would be my first stretching routine. Nothing... but... stretching. And an hour of light duty movements and stretching was a very welcome present. My calves feel better, my entire body is refreshed, and although I notice areas that are still in a very small amount of pain, it's all for the good. I feel stronger, more relaxed, and ready to hit my second full week of P90X insanity.

Ready to push play into Week 2 Tony! Let's bring it together!

No comments: