Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Wed. Jan. 9 Workout(s)

Morning:
P90X Shoulders & Arms

Lunchtime:
40 minute walk, brisker pace since I was doing arms/shoulders this morning, nice day in NC!

Workout number three is pretty silly stuff. Don't get me wrong -- it's pretty tough. LOTS of arms/shoulders with weight resistance. Tons of new moves over Power 90 3-4, and the group has a really fun time with it. Had a smile on my face more than once!

By silly, I mean what Tony means. This is a pure play vanity routine. It's targeting and ripping into the upper body muscles that everyone sees when we wear tank tops. Nothing more, nothing less. (But hey, what's an insanely extreme 90 day workout routine without some overtly buff-ilizer moves?)

I've noticed some body function changes while following the diet very closely. I won't go into detail, but I'm noticing that water products are going through my body much more quickly than before.

And as for sore points, it's in my legs. Back of my lower legs are pretty banged up right now. Which is crazy because we were workin' the arms/shoulders today. The shower was OK with over the head moves, but my legs were telling me they were pretty sore.

Looks like tomorrow's Yoga X will help restore some function and smooth out the sore spots.

Tony, I'm pushin' play, walking in the p.m., and it's all adding up to a positive focus in my brain and, hmm, am I *already* seeing some difference on my sides? Is the tire shrinking? I think so.

No comments: