Thursday, January 10, 2008

Making of P90X

I'm totally diggin' on P90X. It's only been a few days, but it's been a great start to an insane program. I'm sooo up for it, you have no idea.

And if you haven't checked out the P90X website yet, start with this video. Just a few minutes, all about what went into the P90X program. Looks like my kind of workplace! Well worth a watch. If it doesn't play right away, press RELOAD to kickstart it.

Pushing Play for Life

You want to see what one 40 year old biker/crazy dad/former heart attack victim turned proactive MAN could accomplish with P90X?

Here's a guy who went from size 36/38 pants *cough* me *cough* and worked through Power 90 then P90X, with some amazing outcomes. Watch his video right here. Again, you may need to reload the page twice to make it start playing. Darn Flash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim Buddy, Thanks for keeping me in the loop with your PowerX. I'm glad that you have not pulled any musciles. Thats a great start! You look great in your photos and I read your comment in you blog. Nice! I look forward to to working out with you soon. Enen a run would be nice. God Bless - Dave

Anonymous said...

Tim, Great job on your Blogg Site - Very nice look and feel and of course superb content!

Dave