Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wed. Jan. 23 Workout(s)

Morning:
P90X Shoulders & Arms

Lunchtime:
Walk

Goodbye red band, hello GREEN band -- baby.

Except for the extreme outward and upward moves, I've moved on to the MONSTER green band for close moves, curls, etc. And now, the burn is back. I dogged it the first two weeks, 'twas a bit too easy. But now, the reps firmly pegged at 15, and the proper weight applied, I'm REALLY feeling those last 3-4 moves, struggling a lil' to make 'em happen, and I know the results are gonna show.

They are already -- my sunken sides are nearly devoid of spare tire! 'Course, the front center is still a bit soft. But between Ab Ripper 350 and the other routines, it's only a matter of time before my physical shock and awe campaign wins the hearts and mind of my stomach mucles. (See how I worked in a Bush-ism there? Not my proudest moment, but it fits.)

Finally feeling strong and better balaned on the Ab Ripper routine, pausing to max the 25 reps on all the moves. Honestly, though, my lower back feels pretty sore -- trying my best to focus on better moves to lessen the impact back there. Always been a problem for me -- soreness there on occasion.

Week 3 = insanely great. Will keep pushin' play and enjoying Tony and his team(s).

No comments: