Friday, January 04, 2008

$9.25 for a movie? Are you kidding me?

I've been known to hit the theaters from time to time. You know -- need to get away from the house, here 24/7 working and living, so an occasional flick is a welcome change of pace.

So since when is a movie $9.25? Reminds me of that old Dark Side of the Moon song -- "For want of the price, of tea and a slice, the old man died..." Looks like it's the matinee for me. Heck for $9.25 I could rent THREE movies.

Don't mind the old codger as he moans about the price of a movie. Nothing to see here...

BTW I am Legend -- excellent flick. Worth seeing on the big screen. No music for the win. Makes me wonder what I'd do if I was the last man on Earth -- Will got crazy focused and organized, worked out everyday, had a schedule, etc. Me? Guess it would be my chance to travel. Unlimited cars, unlimited fuel.

RadioHead: Scotch Mist

In case you missed my post a few days back, here's the incredible present RadioHead gave us for New Year's -- a semi-live performance of their new Rainbows album. Enjoy.

No comments: