Saturday, January 05, 2008

Sat. Jan. 5 Workout(s)

Morning:
Power 90 Cardio 3-4 Ab Ripper 200 Burned 520 Calories

Evening:
40 minute walk 410 Calories Burned

Still feeling very good about getting back on track post-holiday break. I'm feeling strong, getting through my 3-4's with lots of sweat but still some energy left, and decided to tack on today/Sunday to get myself psyched up for Monday's P90X debut.

Yesterday just before Will's bus arrived I put up my pull up bar in the doorway of our pantry. It's so high up and neither Deb nor I come close to hitting it with our heads, so I'm leaving it in place.

Since it went up I tend to try to do 3 full pull ups whenever I go in or out. Doesn't hurt really, but after 3 I can't get a 4th to work. There's a LOT of Tim to lift up that high folks. LOTS of Tim. ;)

No comments: