Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Week 15 | Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts
P90X Plyometrics
My 30-Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


"Nobody said this was easy." Agreed. Plyometrics sets the bar pretty darn high for P90X users. Lots of cardio moves to get the heart pumping -- jumping, side to side moves, Mary Katherine's, the works. Came out of the final stretch with twitchy legs, minor, and on to a big breakfast to feed the muscles. Tuesday's on P90X are always intense.

Onward to more SIRS Issues Researcher full-length training video production using good ol' Camtasia software, and April newsletter content is waiting for me on next week's horizon, like a thunderhead... All good.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Tim, great blog you have here, I just found it from a google alert and have already found myself reading many more articles than normal. I have bookmarked it and will be back. Thank you posting this plethora of information and just keep pushing play!

Chris