Monday, March 01, 2010


Week 13 | Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts
P90X Yoga X
My 30-Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


I know, I know. I say this to kick off all of my recovery weeks -- it's odd to do yoga on Monday. But, there it is. Nice break, stretch, get fresh blood flowing, and muscles stretched, all to the max. So nice.

My usual Thursday treat on a Monday, and more coming over the next few days as I hear up for another three weeks of intensity and intervals.

Onward with a busy week, capping off with an in-town/Raleigh NC education in technology event (NCTIES) for ProQuest. Love it!

Best news of all is above. My "little" brother, who has a birthday coming up on 3/5 *cough*, is prepping for a new year by starting P90X. So good! Drew, I'm holding you to it bro. Let's rock it together!

No comments: