Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Week 13 | Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts
Insanity Core Cardio & Balance
My 30-Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


Sweaty, Insanity-style recovery workout. Tons of focus on the legs and core, loved the burn. Shaun T, like Tony Horton, makes these recovery weeks productive without going over the top. Feels a bit like I'm slacking off, but I know recovery is important to the ol' bod.

Speaking of being good to the old 'bod, I'm really enjoying Shakeology for lunch. (Get yours here! You're worth the investment.) Might make it more permanent as I work into bathing suit season. It tastes great, I don't get hungry an hour after drinking it, and it's full of amazing nutrition. I'm down a few pounds, and have made this swap for Lent.

Next up -- a full Shakeology cleanse? Here's how to do that from Mr. Steve Edwards, the crazy demo boy (as Tony calls him) at Beachbody, who's always experimenting and pushing the envelope.

Off to NCTIES in Raleigh the rest of this week. Will be great to spend time to local educators who are using technology to enhance teaching and learning in the Tar Heel state. For sure.



Haiti and Chile: Earthquakes and culture at ProQuest and CultureGrams, open access to 2010 country reports and local information...

No comments: