Saturday, January 08, 2011




P90X+ Kenpo Karate Plus + Ab Ripper | Workout
Fitness Blueprint | Insanity/P90X #10 (Get P90X or start with Power 90)
Personal | Weight: 199 (Shakeology Snack Added)
Tracking Calories (iPad App)
Working at my Stand Up Desk (plans) (Why you should, too!)

Ahhh yes, nice. Ended a very full six days of the new year, back on track in my 5th year of my New Year's resolution to work out. (See, New Year's resolutions can be long-term!)

P90X Mon. - Sat., a 20-30 min. walk at lunch daily, and I can already see solid definition returning to my shoulders and legs. Get your workouts, join me your free coach @ http://bit.ly/timcoach.

Off to Will's basketball game in downtown Apex, then time to clean up the debris of Christmas to get the house back in order. Snow on Sunday night? Maybe?

No comments: