Friday, October 23, 2009






Insanity | Week 6
Wed: Max Cardio Conditioning
Thu: Max Cardio Recovery (Yoga and breathing win!)
Fri: Max Interval Circuit
Nutrition/Eating Log


Wed. Max indeed -- picture this. 10 minute crazy warm-up, some stretching, then 40 minutes of plyo cardio Insanity with nary a break. Zero. Zip. Jumping, squatting, focusing on abs the whole time, Level 3 drills, plus some new pounding from standing to plank/movements -- drippin' indeed.

Month 2 of Insanity = the hardest things I've ever done, workout-wise. And results? I see you out there, light at the end of my tunnel. I'm coming for you.

Excellent recovery day today (Thursday), and just ordered my free copy of Windows 7 to upgrade our new machine. Check out the top image today -- Japan knows how to party Microsoft-style! Whopper love/hate.

Fri: Stomach-churning intervals, had to cut off the last 10 minutes -- but still sweated and rocked it. Hoping Will's little cough/headache hasn't infected me. Bring on a very full day at ProQuest and more. Weekend soccer tourney for Will, a Cub Scout Den meeting, all good...

No comments: