Thursday, June 04, 2009


P90X | Week 2
Yoga X
Reps + Routine: 100%
Nutrition/Eating Log


The self-awareness week continues -- today, my upper-thighs were sore much earlier than normal, and I had a hard time keeping my usual form through the first 40 minutes of this tough Yoga routine.

Lots of Warrior 1's, 2's, 3's = calorie deprived thighs telling me I didn't eat enough yesterday? Perhaps.

The proof in the concept -- as I reached the end, my stomach started to lightly growl, asking for some input. Again, something I'm not used to experiencing. I usually get up at my usual 5:30 a.m. alarm straight away, head downstairs, feed the mewling cat(s), wash up, drink 12-16 oz. of cold water, then start in. No hunger pains for breakfast, pretty much ever.

So here we are -- another signal that my lower calorie tracked eating log is paying off. Perhaps I've found my floor for calorie input, or am a bit below it. Will continue to monitor my body and see where to go from here at the start of next week.

Rock your Thursday!


^ A cake only a true social media or FaceBook geek could love -- happy 2nd birthday you capable little platform you, from Rodney Rumford, one of the top FB developers out there. Met him at OMS two years back, continue to follow his exploits on Twitter...

No comments: