Thursday, July 31, 2008


Round 3 Week 4 P90X
Wednesday: P90X Plyometrics
Thursday: Rest

Friday: P90X X Stretch
Saturday: Mow & Rest
Sunday: Rest

July 30, 1994 -- 14 amazing years ago -- I wed my bride Debbie Kinyon McLain just prior to 5:30 p.m. ET at First Presbyterian Church in Lancaster, PA. Without Debbie, I'd be nothing. I love her more today than I did those scant 14 short years ago, and every year seems but a day. We've had our ups and downs (mostly ups!) and I'm anxious to write about our next 14 years together when the time comes. Here's wishing I was home today to do things right -- honey, see you on Friday. I love you!

Ok, ok... I did it. No need to rub it in. ;) Promised myself that I'd take a full recovery week, and darn it... I am. BUT...

After yesterday's long day on the road and calorie intake a bit higher than I'd like, along with lots of sitting around, I decided that an early morning sweat bath was in order.

So Pam and BLAM, the one-legged man, and that crazy French guy jumpin' all over the room -- nearly forgot Tony The Crazy -- and I nailed Plyometrics in the comfort of my somewhat-cramped hotel room. I got my second wind when I hit 40 minutes into it, and really finished strong.

Time to get ready for my second day at the Boca offices and get some work done...

1 comment:

dk said...

Hey Honey! I thought you were taking a week OFF, not on!! I think your body really needs it. Maybe just do some yoga or something that's not overextending yourself. Does the hotel have a gym? Maybe just do 40 minutes of biking?

I love you! Happy 14th Anniversary!! I miss you and want you to take care of yourself!