Tuesday, July 08, 2008


Round 3 Week 1 P90X Plus
Monday: P90X Chest & Back + Bike Ride
Tuesday: P90X Plyometrics (All moves hit HARD!)

Ahh yes, great to be back home. Not that NECC 2008 wasn't a crazy-productive and fantastic time for ProQuest and I -- and my scant few days with the Kinyon and McLain clans wasn't total fun -- it was. BUT... back to your own bed, in your own house, with all the familiar stuff around, you know what I mean.

Don't miss the photos -- captured some awesome moments of everything from smoky fireworks to Dutch Wonderland to kids high in trees and everthing in between.

Now it's back to P90X and the start of Round Three. Totally dogged my way through the routine, rep count down, a full week off = pain.

But that's OK -- I'll be back in the groove in a few days. Back on diet, rocked the trail over lunch for 18 miles with Wesman, and many fine days ahead.

No comments: