Sunday, July 27, 2008

Round 3 Week 3 P90X
Sunday: One on One w/Tony: PlyoLegs

Was high time to end the first phase of Round 3 with my newest tasty treat -- Tony's first One on One DVD, PlyoLoegs. He takes his time, pushes us both hard, and gets all the sweaty crazy leg-burnin' action done in 1:00:00 flat. It's interval work with some new Plyo moves that makes the heart beat pretty darn fast -- and it's all good.

Took it easy on Saturday again, took Will and Deb down to Jordan Lake to hang out with Wool E. Bull from the Durham Bulls baseball team -- and ride in an amazing Triumph boat.

Seriously... if I ever got my entire financial house in order, had Will's college all paid for, no other debts (!!), and some serious retirement cash set aside, I'd *consider* a Triumph boat to enjoy Jordan Lake. It's (the lake) huge, it's amazing, and it's 10 minutes down the road. Plus, with my fence up, I can park it (the boat, silly) in my backyard without worry about HOA stuff. ;)

Anyhoo, enough dreaming... on to a solid Monday, then off to Boca to our ProQuest Florida offices for our K-12 sales meeting. Looking forward to having some time with our amazing sales professionals, keeping them informed of our crazy-good progress on our electronic marketing campaigns (Website and enewsletters), and sharing some silly-insightful video I shot at NECC in San Antonio earler this month.

No comments: