Tuesday, July 29, 2008


Round 3 Week 4 P90X
Monday: Yoga X
Tuesday: P90X Core Synergistics (SO good!)


Ok, ok... I've been a bit of a "guy" during these past two rounds. Hitting weeks 4, 8, and 12 and saying in my brain: "Recovery week? What for? I'm a MAN. SKIP IT!"

In round 3, I've decided to take Tony's plan to heart and really do the recovery. Sure, my weight might increase a bit/some strength gained sacrificed in the name of working on flexibility and stretching/rest, but... I know my body will be better off for it in the long run.

I've had some fatigue issues during this first round, and the end of the last. It's time to test things, do the recovery in full BRING IT mode, and see what's what.

I firmly believe it'll help me break through my plateau(s) and bring me to the next level.

Full day today, the flying down to Boca Raton for our sales meeting early-ish tomorrow morning. Looking forward to it!

No comments: