Monday, July 14, 2008


Round 3 Week 2 P90X Plus

Monday: P90X Chest & Back + Bike Ride -- Rained Out :(

Back in the saddle -- and feeling much stronger. I think this was due to drinking 20 oz. of water and having a big ol' banana 20 minutes before getting crazy @ 5:30 this morning. Still had some rep issues, but as Tony says, quality over quantity, everything felt a little easier. Nice.

Looking forward to Deb coming back this evening -- Will and I missed her a lot. Now I know 1% of what it must be like to be a single parent, juggling school/work/cooking/cleaning, and all the rest. A week was plenty for me -- can't imagine having to commute and do everything else. Makes me value marriage/the wife-husband parternship even more.

My laptop is in MI for servicing today, hoping the ol' "Can't find operating system" message gets expertly fixed by my main man Ryan at the help desk and my pretty nice Dell gets back to me on Wednesday at the latest.

No comments: