Friday, February 05, 2010


Week 9 | Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts
Thursday: P90X Yoga X
Friday: P90X Legs & Back
My 30-Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


P90X fans, there's one reality to this program that we can all agree on -- the workouts are solid, they build muscle and burn calories, and keep your muscles in a semi-sore state for most of every week during each 90 day cycle.

Come Thursday, you'll be ready for this Yoga routine. It takes me a solid 20 minutes of moves before my shoulders and chest open enough to stop me from groaning a little as I go down into my push-ups and downward dogs, arms pinching my sides. If you've done this gem, you know what I mean.

But you know, once the shoulders/chest opens up, there's tons of goodness to be found in this routine. It stretches you to the max, gets the endorphins flowing, and helps center your stressed brain for the day ahead.

Yoga in P90X. It's amazing and 100% worth your time.


Out of Shape? Take Action!
Ready to get in shape, with my help? I can be your coach, help you via email/online, and get you started on the right foot. First, sign up here to get me as your free coach. Next, click SHOP here to get your copy of Power 90 (beginners) or P90X (intermediate and above). (NBA stars, singers like Cheryl Crow and Pink, and folks like you and I are doing it! Here's Tony Horton talking about P90X.) Bolster your food plan by tracking your calories with fitday.com (guys, 2,500 cals a day, gals 1,800), and consider drinking a Shakeology shake in place of lunch -- it's like going to the salad bar with five plates. If you're already a P90X user, take the next step and be a coach with my help. Keep pushing play, bring it, A+ P90X review!

No comments: