Thursday, February 11, 2010

P90X workouts at home, A+ review!
The P90X Beachbody Insanity Coach GUN SHOW... I winned it. Today and everyday!
Week 10 | Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts
Wed.: P90X Back and Biceps
(Thursday: Rest!)
My 30-Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


Three cheers to the lovely Michelle Obama for fighting the good fight against childhood obesity.

There's nothing wrong with encouraging kids to exercise more, encourage parents to set better foods on the table (and set better personal examples), and to inspect what she expects -- that is, I'm in favor of rewards and encouragement for families who do the right thing and are accountable for results.

Beachbody is my workout company of choice. They have a range of workout DVDs, equipment, and nutritional items that can help kids, teens, and adults burn calories, refill their tanks with good food (Shakeology is the best!), and track their successes online.

Be sure to click SHOP here and check out the workouts from Tony Horton and Shaun T for kids, and get started with Power 90 if you're out of shape, or round off the last edges of your remaining baggage with super-intense P90X or Insanity.

For me, today was arm-searing back and biceps. Lots of chair-assisted pull-ups and free weight bicep and forearm moves to bring the burn, sweat, and gentle muscle aches in all the right places to max my return on investment.

Invest in you and your kid's health. Check out Beachbody, sign up to get me as your family's coach, and let's get and stay in shape. Together.


Out of Shape? Take Action!
Ready to get in shape, with my help? I can be your coach, help you via email/online, and get you started on the right foot. First, sign up here to get me as your free coach. Next, click SHOP here to get your copy of Power 90 (beginners) or P90X (intermediate and above). (NBA stars, singers like Cheryl Crow and Pink, and folks like you and I are doing it! Here's Tony Horton talking about P90X.) Bolster your food plan by tracking your calories with fitday.com (guys, 2,500 cals a day, gals 1,800), and consider drinking a Shakeology shake in place of lunch -- it's like going to the salad bar with five plates. If you're already a P90X user, take the next step and be a coach with my help. Keep pushing play, bring it, A+ P90X review!

No comments: