Wednesday, February 24, 2010


Week 12 | Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts
Insanity Upper Body Workout
My 30-Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


Most folks don't know this, but Insanity! does indeed ship with an upper body routine. It's Shaun T and two pals at his (?) local gym (in NYC area?) crammed between rows of machines and free weights, pumping out some special moves to target the shoulders, triceps, biceps, and chest area. Nice.

It's pretty downright sweaty work for a weightlifting workout. He even admits this a few times. Most weightlifting targets muscles, and leaves the sweat for the cardio days. Not Insanity, and not Shaun T.

Started pretty downright tired and feeling sore in specific spots -- triceps for one. Back for another. And, of course, my legs. That's the power of this hybrid routine I've compiled. It's moving up and down the ol' bod and maxing reps, while adding a Shakeologyshake for lunch and a protein shake at night. Adding up to some serious muscle gain, and some minor changes in the mid section.

By the way, my success aside, don't miss this expert review of Shakeology.

Still chasing the elusive "visible abs" I've seen on others. Will I get there? Yes. In the mean time, it's a goal, I'll keep pushing play, work through the good pain and gains, and enjoy the ride. Awesome stuff for a Wednesday, no?

No comments: