Tuesday, February 23, 2010


Week 12 | Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts
Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit
My 30-Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


Ok, I was a little rough on the new Insanity video guy last night. I slotted the same Day Two workout for my Tuesday enjoyment, and yes, I can report that it's tough. Especially if you're either a) new to Insanity and not in great shape, or b) mixing P90X with Insanity for the combo craziness effect.

Basically, I worked my upper body to the max yesterday with Tony and Chest/Back P90X. Feeling sore from head to waist, no doubt, in many spots. Recovering still when I got out of bed at 5:20 a.m. to make the coffee, mix up a shake, and get my butt in front of the TV.

So when Shaun T lights up the screen and takes us through the "warm up" you know it's going to be a rockin' 45 minutes give or take. Non-stop. Insanity.

Sweated up a storm, lost a ton of steam by the end, but can say that I truly brought it to the max for the lower body today. So good.

And dude from last night -- apologies. I think I would've thrown up a little on myself if I tried to max this workout on Day Two in your condition. For sure. Just sayin'.

Here's Shaun T rocking Insanity on the Tyra Banks show -- between Shaun and Tony Horton, TV is certainly getting a stead diet of awesome, outcome-assured workout routines with hard work and consistency being the keys to success:




You have to start somewhere... Let's do it!
Ready to get in shape, with my help? I can be your coach, help you via email/online, and get you started on the right foot. First, sign up here to get me as your free coach. Next, click SHOP here to get your copy of Power 90 (beginners) or P90X (intermediate) or Insanity (advanced interval training program). (NBA stars, singers like Cheryl Crow and Pink, and folks like you and I are doing it! Here's Tony Horton talking about P90X.) Bolster your food plan by tracking your calories with fitday.com (guys, 2,500 cals a day, gals 1,800), and consider drinking a Shakeology shake in place of lunch -- it's like going to the salad bar with five plates. If you're already a P90X user, take the next step and be a coach with my help. Keep pushing play, bring it, A+ P90X review!




No comments: