Friday, February 19, 2010



Week 11 | Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts
P90X Legs & Back
My 30-Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


Two days into my new eating routine -- swapping lunch to Shakeology -- has finally shown some changes. In my workout.

This morning, got into the usual Friday Legs & Back P90X goodness, but half-way through, noticed a decline in energy (not too shabby, but noticeable), some new very minor muscle pain from my upper chest down to my stomach in the center, and that was during the more intense moves.

The real kicker -- as I got into the final 25 minutes -- was getting light headed. There are a ton of moves that target one leg, then the other. Going up, and down. As I got up after the final reps, I felt light headed and grabbed a wall.

Both the minor chest muscle change/pain -- no problem -- and the light head might (might?) be a result of my lowering of calories. I can feel and see a difference in my midsection already, though it's very slight. Things are slowly tightening up.

Will keep my eyes on it. Lent, 40 days, Shakeology lunch, could be what I need to finally get my midsection moving in the right direction.


You have to start somewhere... Let's do it!
Ready to get in shape, with my help? I can be your coach, help you via email/online, and get you started on the right foot. First, sign up here to get me as your free coach. Next, click SHOP here to get your copy of Power 90 (beginners) or P90X (intermediate and above). (NBA stars, singers like Cheryl Crow and Pink, and folks like you and I are doing it! Here's Tony Horton talking about P90X.) Bolster your food plan by tracking your calories with fitday.com (guys, 2,500 cals a day, gals 1,800), and consider drinking a Shakeology shake in place of lunch -- it's like going to the salad bar with five plates. If you're already a P90X user, take the next step and be a coach with my help. Keep pushing play, bring it, A+ P90X review!






No comments: