Thursday, February 18, 2010



Week 11 | Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts
Yoga X
My 30-Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


Another Thursday, another turn of super-cool Yoga X, P90X style. (Here's what one NBA star has to say about it.) Heck, here's what Tony Horton has to say about Yoga and why it's in P90X...



"Go ahead and don't do Yoga. Because in 20 years something's going to break." Well said. How many older guys out there do we know with great muscles and a body that looks great but they can't put their arms down or turn their heads? Enough said.

If Tony Horton only had one kind of exercise to do for the rest of his life, he'd do Yoga. Now that's one reason alone to be sure your Thursday's are filled with Yoga people.


Over an hour of amazing positions, tons of stretching, always wakes me up, makes me smile, and keeps me limber. So good.

Went to Ash Wednesday service last evening, reinforced my "giving up" of my standard lunch in favor of Shakeology for 40 days. Nutrient-dense, and an added tool in my fight against my remaining spare tire, working towards seeing those abs pre-summer.

You can get your own supply of Shakeology here. So good X 2!


Out of Shape? Take Action!
Ready to get in shape, with my help? I can be your coach, help you via email/online, and get you started on the right foot. First, sign up here to get me as your free coach. Next, click SHOP here to get your copy of Power 90 (beginners) or P90X (intermediate and above). (NBA stars, singers like Cheryl Crow and Pink, and folks like you and I are doing it! Here's Tony Horton talking about P90X.) Bolster your food plan by tracking your calories with fitday.com (guys, 2,500 cals a day, gals 1,800), and consider drinking a Shakeology shake in place of lunch -- it's like going to the salad bar with five plates. If you're already a P90X user, take the next step and be a coach with my help. Keep pushing play, bring it, A+ P90X review!


No comments: