Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tue., April 1 Workouts

P90X Core Synergistics + Bike Ride

This is a pretty great workout... Lots of centering on the, well, center of the body. Some crazy push up setups, lots of side/tummy-focused moves, and all the rest. Broke a pretty nice sweat, brought all the moves, and ended up feeling great on the other side.

Plenty of rain down Carolina way the last few days, my walk/bike ride was washed up yesterday to pouring rain. Today, forecasting more of the same. I have to say, though -- going with Yoga X and no lunch movement = too much left-over energy bringing me down! I'm planning to head out no matter what today, my body is itchin' to be worked big time.

April Fool's Day has arrived... some days I'm extra-glad to be a stay at home professional. ;)

Lunch Update:

Woah -- break in the clouds, put on a new sleeve-less workout shirt, and head for the ATT down the road. BLAM turn left this time, 1.5 miles to the other trail head/turn around, 2.5 miles back the way I came and past 64 and beyond, turn around, home -- nearly 6 miles in under an hour, keeping the gear at the perfect workout setting to keep the muscles pumping while covering maximum ground at a VERY healthy speed.

Ran over a VERY yellow snake -- was 100% zoned out to Radiohead when I looked down just in time to ride across a perfectly coiled bright yellow fellow, about 22-30 inches long, pretty thick.

Yikes.

Look out, Tim is mean and crazy and in the ZONE!

No comments: