Monday, April 14, 2008

Round 2 Week 2 P90X

Monday: Chest & Back + Ab Ripper X

"Targeted strength and definition workout emphasizes two classic upper-body exercises." Yes, indeed. Tons of pushups, more than 100 pull-ups, and lots of other tasty treats in between.

The whole time Sammy sits on the kitchen table, her illegally-given small glass of fresh water from the front of the fridge (her fav) sitting between her paws, and stares at me while I pump out my pull-ups in the pantry doorway.

She doesn't move an inch -- and her eyes look like they're recording my every move. I know she can tell if I cheat. Or can she? Never a clue either way. But she's there for the hour, and doesn't move an inch.

Sammy? Heck, he'll crash any move I make back in front of the tube. Especially during those long Yoga X postures. In a trance/breathing/holding that crazy position? Good. MEOW! Right under you, rub your heels, look up, beg for some petting.

Yea, hi Deli -- thanks!

Had an awesome time last night at the Durham Bulls game. Cheap-ish tickets, good seats, some yummy Burritos/Tacos, some cotton candy and peanuts, and a 2-0 win over Wilkes Barre. Take THAT PA. And while you're at it, stop following me, OK? Everywhere we go down here in NC -- it's Yuengling (Pottsville, PA) on tap, Wilkes Barre at the ballpark, Berks ring bologna in the BJ's Wholesale Club, Turkey Hill Ice Cream and tea in the cold cases at the Win Dixie, and on and on.

I mean really... PA. Born there, been there, did that... ;)

No comments: