Friday, April 25, 2008


Round 2 Week 3 P90X Plus
Friday: P90X Plus Upper + Ab/Core Plus & 10 mi. Bike
Saturday: P90X Kenpo Plus
Sunday: P90X Stretch/Rest

Woah Nelly (Tony?), sooo nice to get back to the insanity of upper AND the all-new ABS routine. My arms took it all in stride, nearly failed when they were supposed to, and are looking, well... alien to me.

I stare down at the length of each arm while I'm bringing a 35 pounder to my shoulder or chest and... woah. Who's arms are those? I've never seen definition like THIS before, are these MINE?

Yup, yup... reaping some rewards here in Round 2 for sure. Stomach area? Finally coming into its own. Arms? Alien. Legs? Even more defined, seeing a clear U shape between my knee cap and the sides of my legs... hard to describe, but see-able.

Ultra-hot 83 degree day out there today, doing to rock that trail like nobody's bizness today.

No comments: