Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tue., March 4 Workout(s)

P90X Plyometrics + Walk (75 degrees here in awesome NC!)

Woah. Show stopper this morning. I'm in the middle of Plyo, heart going like mad... and guess what?

No crashola. No... OMG this is HARD. It was pure energy -- no stopping, taking Tony's paltry 30 second breaks alone, then hitting the next moves.

I kept it moving, plenty of energy, all the moves, and all the way through the sports extra at the end and out the other side.

In the kitchen for some recovery food and breakfast -- a multi-grain bagel, some strawberries, and cottage cheese. BLAM, done. Adding in new carbs for a few days? Priceless. Least that's what I'll chalk it up to -- more energy, more calories, better workouts, and... more results? I hope so!

Make Tuesday great. I'm all over it...

No comments: