Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thu., March 27 Workouts

P90X Yoga X + Bike Ride

Yes, that's right -- bike ride. After letting our mountain bikes sit unused in various storage areas over the past few years, we took them over to Cycling Spoken Here last week and they got them back up to speed.

I picked them up last night -- wow. WOW -- I forgot how much fun riding was! Figuring a route with lots of up and downhills, I'm going to try switching from my 3 mi. or so walk at lunch to an even longer but similar-timed ride. Can't wait to get out there and tear it up!

Yoga... more of the same. Calm, movements, holding postures, the manifold upward/downward dogs, all good.

Got my first set of tank tops for the summer last night -- dang, who's arms are these anyway?

Tim in a tank top? Yes, ladies and gents, it can, and has, happened. No worries -- the speedos are out. Foeva.

No comments: