Thursday, March 20, 2008


Thu., March 20 Workouts

P90X Yoga X + Walk

You know why I like Yoga? Well, it isn't because of the 1,000 (feels like) upward/downward dogs, warriors, etc. It's because Tony gives us a chance to focus our minds, practice some balance moves, really get the muscles blood-rich and stretched out, and help me bring my heels lower to the ground/really get FLEXIBLE for the first time in my life.

I mean... at the end of this program (which is only two weeks away, give or take the recovery week) I'll be:

1. The lightest I've been in my adult life.

2. Have the most lean muscle mass in my adult life.

3. Be the most flexible I've been in my ENTIRE life.

4. Be eating better and more aware of my food choices than at any other point in my life.

5. Have a workout habit that will pay dividends and keep me in great shape for the REST of my life.

All stemming from Mom -- thank you Mom! -- giving me this program for Christmas, a thoughtful present for a motivated son. Onward!

At the top is a fresh picture of William -- he's at school right now being filmed for a new video, showing kids dressed as what they want to be when they grow up. His choice -- Karate Instructor. LOL! Love it!

No comments: