Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tue., March 18 Workouts: Dunlop's Cured

P90X Plyometrics + Walk

My visit to X-city was crazy good today. I've got all the moves nailed, put out a nice sweat, get the heart rate up, and really feel the burn on the final reverse squats and Peter Townsend's. (You Xers know what I mean.)

It's great to have a bod that can take Plyo and come out the other end feeling wasted, a little tired, but not utterly destroyed. Strong lungs, good breathing, solid support muscles, no stomach getting in the way.

Heck yea, you know I cured my terminal Dunlop's Disease weeks ago.

What's that? Never heard of Dunlop's?

It's that chronic afflication that strikes video gamers, middle aged dad's who work at computers, etc.

You know -- our belly's "dun-lop" over our belts.

My old 38 pants are gathering dust, and my old belt, worn and stretched, is taking a much-deserved retirement.

I'm in small workout pants, size 33 jeans, and medium shirts. Curing Dunlop's without surgery and just hard work and following a crazy-good diet that can truly last a lifetime -- priceless.

;)

No comments: