Saturday, March 08, 2008

Sat. + Sun., March 8-9 Workouts

P90X Core Synergistics & X Stretch + Walks

Ahhh the weekend. Nixed Kenpo X -- tended to make my muscles killer sore all weekend long and as much as I 'brought it' it still wasn't a big calorie burner in my mind -- and inserted the Core workout. Wow... lots of fun moves in that baby, and really helps me work on my developing stomach/chest area, plus the upper thighs. Really good stuff.

Made a big breakfast spread for the family, rearranged the storage area in the garage/got out the Easter box, and the weather is even fairly good to boot. Warm, but wet with the sun finally starting to peek out.

I'm going to hit U23D early this afternoon while Will goes to play with a friend, just relaxing really. Mass Effect arrived yesterday -- fun stuff on the ol' 360 indeed.

Have an awesome weekend, wherever you are. ;)

No comments: