Monday, July 19, 2010

P90X Chest and Back | Workout
Fitness Blueprint | P90X Round 9 (Get P90X or start with Power 90)
Personal | Weight: 197 (Shakeology Snack Added)
Tracking Calories (iPad App)
Working at my Standup Desk (Why you should, too!)

Push ups, lots of them. Pull ups, ditto. Some lawnmowers with the solid 50 pounder, nausea-inducing reps in the second round, and exited feeling strong and ready to attack my Monday.

How'd you do today? Remember my daily workout mantra: If I workout today, I will: Feel good, be healthier, be more fit, and the quality of my life will improve.

Don't wait. Pick up Power 90 to start, graduate to P90X in 90 days, and be in the best shape of your life. If you can dream it, you can do it. Get started.

Still enjoying the echo-chamber of social media insanity that is Old Spice. Pair of videos here from Old Spice man himself, and Mr. Kevin Pereira's response from AOTS...





How do they make these Old Spice gems? Wonder no more.

No comments: