Thursday, December 24, 2009



Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts | Week 4
Tue.: Insanity Pure Cardio
Wed: P90X Shoulders & Arms
Thu: Rest (Head Cold, BAH!)
X-­1-­sane 30 Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


Moved from resistance yesterday to cardio today -- Pure Cardio, as only Shaun T and his intrepid crew of BeachBody workout crews can do it.

Flat out, 45 minutes from start to finish, sweat city, lots of burn, and a lack of energy on my part at the start. Finally found a mini second wind halfway, and finished fairly strong. Onward!

On a side note -- Sign #4457 of the Apocalypse: One of today's top 10 trending on topics on Twitter: you know you're fat when...

2 comments:

katie said...

I did insanity cardio power and resistance today which I love. I'm adding a bit of p90x in as well.

http://katiechangesforkatie.blogspot.com/

admin said...

I love the Insanity Workout. Every other day I can keep up more with the pace.