Thursday, December 03, 2009


Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts | Week 1
P90X Yoga X
X-­1-­sane 30 Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


Thanks Tony... After three initial days of tough workouts, the Yoga routine hits at the perfect time. My arms/sides are sore. First thing in the morning, stiffness, start up this routine barely able to get through the first downward dogs and push ups. After 10-15 minutes, it gets easier. Then, 30 minutes in or so, relief. I can do it! Still sore, but it's not stopping me from a nearly full movement.

Am I grunting and verbalizing through all this? Yes.

So much so, Mittens decided to camp at the head of my Yoga mat to mess with my Chi. Made me laugh, her playful swipes at my downward head kept things light, and I made it through an hour plus of the routine.

Nice. Oooommmmm....

No comments: