Tuesday, December 08, 2009



Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts | Week 2
Insanity Max Interval Plyo
X-­1-­sane 30 Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


P90Xers out there, I outright challenge you to pick up Shaun T's crazy-good cardio thrill ride otherwise known as Insanity! and give it a go.

I'm slotting it into my cardio-heavy days in this hybrid go-round and even this early into 32 weeks, wow...

My legs/arms/chest are stronger than ever, and I can feel myself pushing harder through the moves thanks to the combination. For sure. That doesn't mean I didn't have to add in some extra breaks, and felt very maxed out at the end, trailed off a bit in the last 12 minutes or so. I did.

Rock your Tuesday...

1 comment:

katie said...

I start max workouts in a week and a half.

I'm excited but scared.

Katie