Monday, December 21, 2009



Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts | Week 4
P90X Chest & Back
X-­1-­sane 30 Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


Top photo: Will's cousins (Kalina and Cole) enjoying the fresh show in Westport, CT over the weekend. Jealous!

Yes, I know. Week 4, 8, 12, etc. should be a working recovery week. But, with the holidays ahead and a block of time with family up in Williamsburg, VA, I'm front-loading some extra workouts to keep my metabolism high. And, working through mental exercises to keep away from the "bad" foods that are bound to be close at hand. Think clean (eating) thoughts!

Rocked Chest and Back, post-swimming at the YMCA for 3 hours with David/Noah and William/I. Really felt the swimming -- rough stuff if you're not used to it/haven't done it for a while!

Enjoy the start of the final week before Friday's Christmas celebration, then on to New Year's.

2010, I'm ready for you.


No comments: