Thursday, December 17, 2009

Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts | Week 3
P90X Yoga X
X-­1-­sane 30 Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


Took a shortened version of this today -- amazing how much different I feel during Week 3 vs Week 1. Week 1 = could barely get down to do my salutations. Arms/shoulders were nearly locked up and sore. In Week 3? Easy as pie, barely any soreness at all.

Goes to show you -- work your body people, 30-60 minutes a day. You WILL loosen things up. Your body was designed to be put through its paces. Bring it!

1 comment:

Mark Klanac said...

The legs and back workout still gets me and I've done it for almost 6 months now. I am always sore for a day or two but I guess that's a good thing. Are you a Beachbody Coach? I don't see anywhere on your site saying you are. To learn more go to www.BeachBodyCoach.com/workoutsuccess and click on the "Coach" tab. You get discounts on the products and the chance to earn money. I like doing it as it keeps me accountable to working out. Feel free to contact me about it. Stick with P90X. I went from doing 2 total pull ups with legs and back to 82 at the end of 90 days. Bring it!