Thursday, August 07, 2008


Round 3 Week 5 P90X
Hump Day: P90X Back & Biceps & No Bike (Lunch Rest!)
Thursday: P90X Yoga X + Biking with Wesman


Who said getting back into the P90X routine after a taken-seriously recovery/rest week is over is... easy.

Not... me.

Feeling frayed at the edges, crashing here and there but slogging through. Just pushing play? Yes. Bringing it? Yes, best I can -- some bright spots of increased weight and reps here and there, but overall, nailing the standard reps and really, really feeling the burn at the end.

It honestly feels pretty darn good to push my limits daily on this stuff. Does it make me tired? Yep. Does it make me proud? Moreso, yes. And I intend to not stop, ever. This is too important to slack it off.

And today, the ol' glamour muscle routine hammering the biceps and back, I was really feeling it. And the proof is in the double-barrel guns o' biceps.

First time those have shown up on this bod. Welcome guys!



No comments: