Friday, August 08, 2008


Round 3 Week 5 P90X
Friday: P90X Legs & Back
Saturday & Sunday: Rest + Walks (Still not feeling 100%)


First up, the image above. As I'd written about previously, I'm having a crazy-fun time working with my Sony HD camera, iMovie (Mac), and Camtasia (PC) to produce training videos and podcasts for our tiny (but oo so mighty skunkworks) K-12 marketing team at ProQuest.

It's back to school time, and my first four new podcasts were posted today -- they'll appear in our email newsletters in the coming days. Now you can see me biking the American Tobacco Trail and get some inside info on on our popular (click each to see the vids) eLibrary, SIRS, CultureGrams, and ProQuest Platform research solutions.

Once you're done laughing at me/bouncing your head to the beat of the royalty-free GarageBand loops ;) it's back to business... Legs and Back. Love the wall squats, rocked the leg moves all around, had some issues with the pull-ups -- then got some serious stomach upset at the end. Deb's got a cold, and I think I have a touch of it. Not enough to sideline me, but it's taken my strength to a large degree.

No matter, will keep hitting it hard!

No comments: