Tuesday, June 03, 2008


Round 2 Week 8 P90X Plus
Monday: P90X+ Upper Plus
Tuesday: P90X Core Synergystics

Another Monday, another Upper Plus. Honestly, I *should* be having a recovery week. And, equally honestly, after hitting the Big UP again today, I think I need it. Will downshift to what Tony wants, and slot in Core Synergystics on Tuesday. (Which I did -- not as easy as I remembered it to be! Rock this recovery week!)

Just really, really energy-less these past few days. I don't feel sick -- although who knows, I could be and just not having many symptoms? Or, more likely, I'm just not eating enough, as usual. I'm working through the Energy Booster diet for the final phase, hoping the increased carbs will help me hit a home run in the final stretch of P90X+, ending in early July.

Lots of video fun this week @ work -- some links when it's further along.

No comments: