Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Round 2 Week 11 P90X Plus
Monday: P90X+ Upper Plus & Abs Core Plus + Bike Ride
Tuesday: P90X+ Invervals + Trail Bikin'

"Those who are dead,
are not dead,
they're just living in my head."

New Coldplay album is firmly wrapped around my brain, and this tune -- 42 -- is my title track. "Time is so short, and I'm sure... there must be something moreeee...." Indeed. George Carlin, I'm looking at you on this one. We'll miss you.

More, in my case, as in... taking time in this short span to take care of ourselves. I, for one, am enjoying the burn of a firmly entrenched daily exercise routine. It's been a year of Power 90 + one complete P90X round + the final crazy week of P90X Plus before the Week 12 rest. Looking in the mirror, I'm not sure who's staring back. This is all new territory for me, physically. And it's awesome.

"You thought you might be a ghost -- you didn't get to heaven but you made it close!" Rock it Coldplay!


No comments: