Thursday, June 26, 2008


Round 2 Week 11 P90X Plus
Wednesday: P90X+ Total Body & Bike Ride
Thursday: P90X Yoga X

Woah, what a week... busy, busy. Lots to create for our ALA/NECC events in Anaheim/San Antonio. Not to mention a long week away (next week) in PA for Deb and Will, and all the swim meet/practice nights crammed in there for extra excitement.

And Week 11 rolls on... My second full 90 days of insanity nearly complete, this time, ending P90X+ on a super-high note. Hitting all the reps, nailing 18-21 miles on the bike, feeling great all around. The scale is showing me the love of 180-183 daily, and it's all good.

Ahh Thursday + Yoga = OOommmmm.... Nice. It's amazing how many sun salutation combos are crammed into this workout. My legs love it -- now. In the past, not so much. But as P90X+ comes to a close, I can make it through all the postures (well, don't ask me about Warrior 3's, OK?) and feel the awesome burn, with push ups for all the moves. If you've done the workout, you know what I mean -- basically 30-40 mins. SOLID of up/down dogs, push ups, Warrior 1/2/3, with some chairs and other postures thrown in.

Lots to wrap up today/Thursday, then will head North for a few days, then Texas... Nice to have the final rest week match up with my travel plans.

Time to Bring It!


2 comments:

Force Trainer said...

Wow Tim, looking great! I left a comment on an older post without realizing - I should've checked the date. It's great to see that you're through MULTIPLE cycles of the program. I'm halfway through my first, so I'm hoping I can keep up the intensity.

Check out my own journey through the P90X program here: http://hardbodygeeks.blogspot.com

Tim McLain said...

Great blog -- I've added you to my side list of links. Keep bringing it!

Yes, I'm more surprised as anyone as I finish up P90X+ -- two 90 day cycles nearly shot. I'll be posting my Day 180 pictures later today (OK, it's 8 days early, but it's a rest week and I'll be out of town...) ;)

The whole P90X program is amazing, and if you're willing to follow the diet and really push yourself you can do all the moves. I wasn't so sure about pull ups, but now I'm nailing 14-16 in a full set, and really loving the new Kenpo X+ -- they should really swap out the old Kenpo X with the + version, so much better.

;)