Saturday, May 31, 2008


Round 2 Week 7 P90X Plus
Friday: P90X+ Upper Plus & Abs Core Plus
Saturday: P90X+ Kenpo Plus

Really feeling tired this week... just lacking energy all around. I think my Monster Monday really took a toll. Between the workouts, the double mowing, the biking, no nap in the p.m... Ouch. Feel like I've been playing catch up ever since.

Well, that little distraction didn't stop me from hitting the big U-P and the ACP back to back this morning. Just focused on form, hit my normal rep count, listened to the trainer tracks to get some tips from Tony, and got to the end in solid form.

Added some nutrition to my breakfast -- nice peaches/strawberries from the Farmer's Market, thanks Deb! -- along with a toad in the hole on some sprouted bread and some sausage. Extra calories for a tired Timmer.

Working hard on my first new video for ProQuest using my new video setup -- should have a link up next week. Came out better than I'd hoped -- still lots to tweak. ;)

humorous pictures lolcatz
more cat pictures

1 comment:

Force Trainer said...

Keep working hard Tim - it's good to see that you're so far into the program. Give me a few more weeks and I'll be there!

Check out my own journey through the P90X program here: http://hardbodygeeks.blogspot.com