Thursday, May 01, 2008


Round 2 Week 4 P90X Plus
Thursday: P90X Yoga X


Be in the moment... that's what Yoga is all about. It's tough not to think about all the stuff I have to do today while holding those crazy poses.

I mean, the body is willing, but the mind sometimes is 100% elsewhere.

Really cuts into the routine, bouncing from thought to thought, when I really wish I could cut off the thinking machine and focus, focus, focus.

But, heck, in the end, Yoga = amazing feelings of contentment and peace at the end. Your body is humming, mind even more alert, and I get pretty darn hungry. Not bad for a pretty low-impact workout no?

Excited for my personal day tomorrow. Still trying to find the perfect trail to ride for a few hours...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Tim! I totally know how you feel about the Yoga routine! It's one of the hardest I've done! You could try to turn the sound down on the Yoga X and play some relaxing music.

That sometimes helps me clear my mind :)

You're kickin booty Tim keep it up!

Kim