Tuesday, May 20, 2008


Round 2 Week 6 P90X Plus
Tuesday: Plyometrics & ATT Mtn. Biking Rainy :(

Man o' man... Plyo back in the house, whipping me back into shape. Let the sweat flow, feel the burn in the legs with all those twisty moves, do my best not to look like a total fool on the pitch and catch, and all the rest.

Heard a very, very slight wheeze a few times when my heart rate spiked during a few of the moves -- the week away has taken a small toll. Gained 4 pounds, had some vibration in my chest/arms during push ups yesterday, but I nailed Plyo with all the moves and just some slight breathing weirdness which didn't have any real impact at all.

All around, not too shabby for a full week off the program. Truly time to eat a little more than usual, enjoy some adult beverages ;) and really turn the mind off. So sweet.

The clouds, rain are here, so no ride today -- ack.

Don't miss our photos from Myrtle Beach!


No comments: